Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Joke.

So it has been a while. And let me tell you, I have some updates.

First. Sean and Rebecka's new house: SICK! They were so blessed and the fact that they got an awesome crew (though it could definitely have used a few more) to work on it with them is even better. Way to go guys on being the neighbors I'm sure to next weeks "MTV Cribbs ".

Second. Do I need to mention again that I am getting married! Now that is not a recent occurrence, but after the last six months of people not being sure I figure I should just send this one out to the net. I am getting married, to and Amazing woman named Holly (she has been watching most of your children for the past 2.5 years in the Stirring Kids, no joke). May 16th, TBS Ranch, Be There (well not unless you get an invitation because we have no money, sorry, don't take it personal).

Third. Freakin Greek class is rocking my world. Enough said.

and did I mention that I got that Mac!



This was me before I got a Mac, in the PC stone-age:


This is me now that I have a Mac:


I did not even realize. Seriously it is everything that it is hyped up to be. And the fact that God pulled out all the stops and provided a really inexpensive way for Holly and Me to afford one... no joke God is freakin ridiculous. In an awesome way of course.

Well I got to go make some sick beats on Garage Band, or maybe I'll edit an award winning video with iMovie (07 that is, 08 sucks fyi), or maybe I'll take some Hilariously distorted images of myself on my built in camera. decisions decisions. lol God is good, and that is the only reason I have nice things that is for sure.

4 comments:

Yori said...

So will God give me a mac, will see. Oh so dude, i know your low on spots, but i would love to be at ur wedding. If you could fit me a spot, that would be awsome. Just get back to me.

Unknown said...

i like how your before and after pictures are taken the same day.
cool blog dude.

Holly Macke said...

I just want you to know that I love you and that I'm proud of you.

Holly Macke said...

You really need to update your blog.